Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Performance Framework - Summary report 2023
Structure of this report
- Section 1 ‘Introduction’ presents the background to, and purpose of, the HPF.
- Section 2 ‘Demographic and social context’ presents an overview of the broader social and policy context to the health of Indigenous Australians.
- Section 3 ‘How Indigenous Australians are faring’ presents a summary of key findings from the 2023 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander HPF.
- Section 4 ‘Tier 1 – Health status and outcomes’ presents key findings from Tier 1 of the HPF.
- Section 5 ‘Tier 2 – Determinants of health’ presents key findings from Tier 2 of the HPF.
- Section 6 ‘Tier 3 – Health system performance’ presents key findings from Tier 3 of the HPF.
- Section 7 ‘For more information’ provides information about where to find more detailed data and related information (such as data source information).
- Section 8 'References' provides a list of references used in the Summary report.